Welcome to a new year of 4-H!
Similar to tuition raises across the UA campuses, 4-H is raising the annual enrollment fee, which may be the first time since it began at $5/year many years ago. The $25/year fee for youth members will support local and statewide 4-H programming and American Income Life insurance premiums. As always, dues are not requested of adult volunteers; we Thank You for giving freely of your time and talents to make AK 4-H possible.
As state funding decreases, funds may be used in a variety of ways to support participation in local, state, regional and national 4-H events, development of new camps or other programs, materials/supplies, travel for the 4-H educator to reach communities in person, staff, summer or after school interns - creative resources as deemed useful to strengthen and grow the program. We look forward to another great year in growing true leaders through AK 4-H!
New for 2016, we now offer the option of payment by credit card.
Direct link to credit card payment is: https://epay.alaska.edu/C21563_ustores/web/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCTID=1535
As we work with this new credit card feature, it may be helpful when you get to this screen in the enrollment process to click on the payment link to OPEN A NEW TAB for payment BEFORE continuing to the next screen, then continue with enrollment, and click on the new tab for credit card payment.
Checks may be made out to “UAF 4-H” and sent to your local Extension office.
If you have questions or need assistance please do not hesitate to contact your district's 4-H office
New to 4-H or have not enrolled online yet?
First, Contact your District's Cooperative Extension Office to find out the exciting opportunities and programs that 4-H has to offer.
Not sure which one is closest to you? Check here.
Click HERE for how to enroll.
2016 – 2017 Re-Enrollment
1. Enter the email address you have on file with your District Office - this may be the one from your 2014-15 paper enrollment. If you forgot what your email was, DO NOT use another email address to create another profile, contact your district office to find out which email is on file.
2. Select "Forgot Password."
3. Check your email for your temporary password.
4. Select "I Have a Profile."
5. Copy and paste your temporary password and click "Login."
6. Follow the detailed instructions HERE