Slow Cooker Thai Chicken
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (chunky or creamy)
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoons minced ginger
- 2-3 pounds skinless chicken thighs
- chopped peanuts, for topping
- chopped cilantro, for topping
- Combine the salsa, peanut butter, coconut milk, lime juice, soy sauce, sugar, and ginger in the crock of a slow cooker; mix well. Place the chicken in the sauce, spoon mixture over chicken to coat.
- Place the lid on the cooker and set to LOW. Cook until chicken is fork tender and sauce has thickened some, 8 to 9 hours. Serve with rice and garnish with peanuts and cilantro before serving.